BATHSHEBA® (Auschimbley) has Apricot-yellow buds open to shallowly cupped, many petalled rosettes. They are a beautiful blend of subtle apricot-pink and soft yellow, giving the overall impression of apricot, with creamy outer petals. There is a superb floral myrrh fragrance, with hints of honey and Tea. It forms a short, vigorous climber. The name was inspired by the heroine of Thomas Hardy’s Far from the Madding Crowd. David Austin, 2016.
- BrandCreative Gardens Plants
- Product typeDavid Austin Rose
- Delivery AreaNI Only
- AvailabilityHome Delivery
- Ultimate Height2.5 - 4m
- Ultimate Spread2.5 - 4m
- Time to Ultimate Height2-5 Years
- Growing ConditionsChalk, Clay, Loam, Sand
- MoistureWell-drained, Moist but well-drained
- PositionFull Sun
- AspectEast Facing, South Facing, West Facing
- ExposureExposed, Sheltered
- PHAcid, Neutral, Alkaline
- Pot Size6L
- Flower ColourWhite, Orange
Write a review about "David Austin English Roses - Bathsheba"
We would love to know what you think! Write a review about the product “David Austin English Roses - Bathsheba”
You might also be interested in
Are you looking for the product "David Austin English Roses - Bathsheba"? We offer Creative Gardens Plants products in our garden centers in Donaghadee, Bushmills, Galgorm and Logwood. You can also order the product "David Austin English Roses - Bathsheba" online for £ 28.99 or check the products in Roses. We look forward to seeing you soon!