Beautiful at all stages, bearing small clusters of mid pink, medium-large, cupped rosettes. They have a strong, delicious myrrh and heather honey fragrance. The arching branches are clothed in glossy, dark foliage. Named after the gothic revival house in Twickenham, London, built by Horace Walpole. David Austin, 2006.
- EAN trade019274
- BrandCreative Gardens Plants
- Product typeDavid Austin Rose
- Delivery AreaNI Only
- AvailabilityHome Delivery
- Ultimate Height2.5 - 4m
- Ultimate Spread2.5 - 4m
- Time to Ultimate Height2-5 Years
- Growing ConditionsChalk, Clay, Loam, Sand
- MoistureWell-drained, Moist but well-drained
- PositionFull Sun
- AspectEast Facing, South Facing, West Facing
- ExposureExposed, Sheltered
- PHAcid, Neutral, Alkaline
- Pot Size6L
- Flower ColourPink
Write a review about "David Austin English Roses - Strawberry Hill"
We would love to know what you think! Write a review about the product “David Austin English Roses - Strawberry Hill”
You might also be interested in
Are you looking for the product "David Austin English Roses - Strawberry Hill"? We offer Creative Gardens Plants products in our garden centers in Donaghadee, Bushmills, Galgorm and Logwood. You can also order the product "David Austin English Roses - Strawberry Hill" online for £ 28.99 or check the products in Roses. We look forward to seeing you soon!