An impressive variety, bearing masses of large, many petalled blooms on a bushy, quite upright shrub. The blooms are a lovely glowing mid pink at the centre, paling towards the edges. Over time, they each reveal a cluster of golden stamens. There is a medium-strong myrrh fragrance. The name of this rose was inspired by Samuel Taylor Coleridge’s epic poem, The Rime of the Ancient Mariner. There is a strong, warm myrrh fragrance. David Austin, 2015.
- BrandCreative Gardens Plants
- Product typeDavid Austin Rose
- Delivery AreaNI Only
- AvailabilityHome Delivery
- Ultimate Height1 - 1.5m
- Ultimate Spread1 - 1.5m
- Time to Ultimate Height2-5 Years
- Growing ConditionsChalk, Clay, Loam, Sand
- MoistureMoist but well-drained, Well-drained
- PositionFull Sun, Partial Shade
- AspectNorth Facing, East Facing, South Facing, West Facing
- ExposureExposed, Sheltered
- PHAcid, Alkaline, Neutral
- Pot Size6L
- Flower ColourPink
Write a review about "David Austin English Roses - The Ancient Mariner"
We would love to know what you think! Write a review about the product “David Austin English Roses - The Ancient Mariner”
You might also be interested in
Are you looking for the product "David Austin English Roses - The Ancient Mariner"? We offer Creative Gardens Plants products in our garden centers in Donaghadee, Bushmills, Galgorm and Logwood. You can also order the product "David Austin English Roses - The Ancient Mariner" online for £ 27.99 or check the products in Roses. We look forward to seeing you soon!