WOLLERTON OLD HALL®
(Ausblanket) English Climbing Rose Bred By David Austin
A wonderfully fragrant climber – its strong, warm myrrh fragrance has intense hints of citrus. The buds have attractive flashes of red, open to beautifully rounded, chalice-shaped blooms of pale apricot, eventually paling to cream. Named for one of the most beautiful private gardens in the country. David?Austin, 2011.
- BrandCreative Gardens Plants
- Product typeDavid Austin Rose
- Delivery AreaNI Only
- AvailabilityHome Delivery
- Ultimate Height2.5 - 4m
- Ultimate Spread2.5 - 4m
- Time to Ultimate Height2-5 Years
- Growing ConditionsChalk, Clay, Loam, Sand
- MoistureWell-drained, Moist but well-drained
- PositionFull Sun
- AspectEast Facing, South Facing, West Facing
- ExposureExposed, Sheltered
- PHAcid, Neutral, Alkaline
- Pot Size6L
- Flower ColourApricot
Write a review about "David Austin English Roses - Wollerton Old Hall"
We would love to know what you think! Write a review about the product “David Austin English Roses - Wollerton Old Hall”
You might also be interested in
Are you looking for the product "David Austin English Roses - Wollerton Old Hall"? We offer Creative Gardens Plants products in our garden centers in Donaghadee, Bushmills, Galgorm and Logwood. You can also order the product "David Austin English Roses - Wollerton Old Hall" online for £ 28.99 or check the products in Roses. We look forward to seeing you soon!